Site Map & Rules
You may click on the
map to download and print a high-resolution PDF version of the file.
- All vehicles must stop and register before entering the campground.
- All campers & floaters must sign a liability waiver. Parents or guardians must sign for minors.
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals. Private boats: An additional $10 put-in fee applies to private boats (can be applied to shuttle fee if needed).
- Quiet time: 10pm to 7am. All vehicles must be parked & remain parked after 10pm.
- This is a family place. Mind your language and behavior as such.
- Visitors - $20 for up to 4 people until 7pm. All visitors must check in at the Camp Store and sign the waiver.
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet. No aggressive dogs or dog breeds. No pets in or around the cabins or bath house.
- No smoking in cabins. No cooking in rustic cabins.
- Do not clean fish in cabin or bath house sinks. Use field hydrant near the bath house. Properly dispose of fish remains.
- No littering. No cans or bottles in fire rings.
- No glass bottles or containers containing more than 4 gals of alcohol as prohibited by State Law.
- No ATV's or dirt bikes operated on the campground; however, there is the Glade Top trail available just 5 miles away in the Mark Twain forest for ATV riding.
- No fireworks
- No firewood may be brought into our campground due to the Emerald Ash Borer Beetle invasion. Firewood is available at the camp store for your convenience.
- Property along the river’s edge is privately owned and is often marked with purple paint meaning NO TRESPASSING! Please do NOT stop or camp on those riverbanks. Use the sand and gravel bars in the middle of the creek for stopping.
- All Beaver Creek kayaks and canoes must come off the creek by 7pm. Late return fee: $50 for the first hour plus $20 for each addl hour.
- Close all gates behind you. Speed limit is 5 mph in the campground.
- Do not cut, mar or damage trees.
- Damages to premises or equipment will be charged to those responsible.
- Camping Check In Time: Before 9pm. Check Out Time: 11am. If floating on your checkout date, move your items to your vehicle and park by the store before departing on your float.
- Cancellation Policy: 2 weeks’ notice, full refund. Less than 2 weeks’ notice, no refund. Boat rental cancellations less than 2 weeks, 10% fee for group rentals of 10 boats or more.
- Non-compliance can result in additional fees or eviction from campground. No money will be refunded. Fee for defacing property: $500.