Site Map & Rules
You may click on the map to download and print a higher-resolution PDF version.
- All vehicles must stop and register before entering the campground.
- All campers & floaters must sign a liability waiver. Parents or guardians
must sign for minors. Children under 4 and 40 lbs not permitted on float trips.
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals. Private boats: An additional $10 put-in fee applies to private boats (can be applied to shuttle fee if needed).
- Quiet time: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All vehicles must be parked & remain parked after
- This is a family place. Mind your language and behavior as such.
- Visitors - If you have visitors during the day, our Visitor Pass is $6.50 per person (good until 8:00 PM).
- No smoking in cabins.
- Do not clean fish in cabin or bath house sinks. Use field hydrant near the bath house. Properly dispose of fish remains.
- No littering. No cans or bottles in fire rings.
- No glass bottles or containers containing more than 4 gals of alcohol as prohibited by State Law.
- No ATV’s or dirt bikes operated on the campground; however, there is the Glade Top trail available just 5 miles away in the Mark Twain forest for ATV riding.
- No fireworks
- No firewood may be brought into our campground due to the Emerald Ash Borer Beetle invasion. Firewood is available at the camp store for your convenience.
- Property along the river’s edge and adjacent to the campground is privately owned,
meaning NO TRESPASSING! We must be respectful of our neighbors.
- All Beaver Creek kayaks and canoes must come off the creek by 7:00 PM. Late return fee: $50 for the first hour plus $20 for each additional hour.
- Close all gates behind you. Speed limit is 5 mph in the campground.
- Do not cut, mar or damage trees or other plants.
- Damages to premises or equipment will be charged to those responsible.
- Camping Check In Time: 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Check Out Time: 11:00 AM. If floating on your checkout date, move your items to your vehicle and park by the store before departing on your float.
- Cancellation Policy: 2 weeks’ notice, full refund for camping. Less than 2 weeks’ notice, no refund. Boat rental cancellations
forfeit $10 deposit.
- Non-compliance can result in additional fees or eviction from campground. No money will be refunded. Fee for defacing property: $500.
- Pets must be kept on a leash & under the owner’s control at all times. No leashes or tie up ropes longer than 8 feet.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated at any time.
- No aggressive dogs or dog breeds.
- Pets are NOT to be left unattended. Please be aware that if your pet is left unattended you will be called to return to the campground immediately. Failure to return and take care of the situation could result in you being asked to leave WITHOUT a refund.
- Owners MUST clean up after their pets. If we have to clean up after your pet you will be charged a $25 clean-up fee.
- Only dogs are allowed inside cabins and are limited to 2. A pet fee of $25 per dog, per night plus tax will be charged for dogs in cabins. This is not a security deposit but a dog fee. In addition, a minimum fee of $250 can be assessed for damages or excessive cleaning. Pets in RV & tent sites are $5 per dog.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside the bath house or restrooms. There are 2 water spigots on the campground for rinsing off dogs.
- Owners are responsible for their pets at all times and are responsible for any damage they may cause. For this reason, a credit card number will be asked for to keep on file during your stay in lieu of a dog security deposit.
- You will be asked to sign a Pet Policy Compliance Acknowledgement form.